We arrived safely in London, but about 5 mins after plugging my phone in to charge something popped, so likely my charger got fried and were to scared to try any other electronics yet. So we arnt using our electronics liberally right now. Plus we don't have cell service, and we can't seem to an IP in our room. It occurred to me in the middle of the night that it was probably just our floors wireless that was messed up ( we could occasionally get an address briefly) so I thought might switch floors to find out. And it worked! I'm currently charging my phone via the lone usb on an ancient guest laptop. The laptop itself is useless because the mouse cursor is refusing to cooperate. London is wonderful, weather is great. Pics to come later if we can find a safe converter for the netbook, or when we get to France. We miss you all!!
Always the computer thinker...waking up in the middle of the night on vacation brainstorming the connection issues!
ReplyDeleteHow are the Londoners and their teeth??
Have a bloody good time! We miss you guys too :)
Glad to hear you guys made it there safely. Have fun & can't wait to see pics!!
ReplyDeleteJeNate bInEurope == TRUE! Success!!
ReplyDeleteDon't forget what you learned in Adv C class -- anything out of a tap should be good, Mark Patrick Henry said to go to a "chippper", and watch out for soccer hooligans (only... I suppose they're "futbol hooligans" over there).
That last bit is just from me... but always good lookin out.
So glad to hear that you are there safe and sound! Bummer about the electronics and your phone charger....Enjoy everything and that last comment about missing everyone....I doubt it!!! We did see pics of Cooper yesterday and they are posted on FB....very cute little GB I'm having!! Love you!
ReplyDeleteI can only comment on your blog when I view it from my iPod so forgive any misspellings hope you have a great time! Looking forward to all your wedding festivities!
ReplyDelete