I spent 10 mins in Notre Dame figuring out how to get this shot. I had to make about 4 different settings manual in order to get the camera to do what I wanted it to do - which was really just "make it what I see"!!!
You may know that I am a huge Monet fan and love the waterlilies the best. So I was in heaven at the L'Orangerie musee where there were 8 LARGE waterlily paintings to see. We'll see if going to Monet's gardens next week in Giverny can top this. I took some consective pics of these so hopefully I can stitch together a panorama.
Way to bend the camera to your will! Very cool picture.
ReplyDeleteWhat great pics...love to see what you are seeing and I love the picture you got of Notre Dame. That would be a perfect framed picture! I didn't know you were a huge Monet fan so I learned something new about you! Have tons of fun!
ReplyDeleteOoh, you should ride bikes to Monet's gardens! And then get caught in a downpour on your way back!
ReplyDelete