Tuesday, May 31, 2011

24 weeks!

Hello there, blog! I think we forgot to update you on the latest, we're preggers, and it's a little boy... :)

24 weeks in and everything is going great. Well, now that mommy is feeling better that is. 'Club U' is really starting to get active these days. Recently we've been having stomach earthquakes, strong enough to bump a remote off mommy's tummy.

We are trying to interact with him as much as we can, reading books nightly and talking to him frequently (or in Daddy's case - sticking his hand on Mommy's belly and demanding "KICK ME!").


5 comments:

  1. Too, too cute....that's my little grandbaby in Club U....he is apparently nice and cozy....Love the 3 of you very much!
    Mom/Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, a blog post! Woo-hoo! So excited for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are the cutest pregnant girl EVER Jeanette!!!! Looking good:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome, You have to catch up I'm still 2 ahead of you - Bartels

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are ADORABLE!!! I am so happy for you and Nate!

    ReplyDelete